- Our orders ship within 24 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) of approved purchase in our webstore. Buyers must contact us as soon as possible by calling 1-800-424-2278 to cancel website orders before shipment.
- If the item has already shipped and the buyer wants to cancel the order, we recommend that the buyer refuse the package upon delivery. Please contact customer service to inform us that you will be refusing delivery so we can arrange a refund. See instructions on how to refuse a UPS package.
- Carts and Parts, Inc uses UPS ground for all website orders excluding shopping carts. United Parcel Service shipping charges are based on shipping destination and dimensional weight of the package. Carts and Parts, Inc gathers real time data on shipping charges at the point of sale.
- Carts and Parts Inc ships throughout the continental United States and Canada.
Delivery Charge on Returning Goods
- Return shipping charges are not refundable unless the customer receives defective, damaged or incorrect items.
- If you receive the wrong product, defective merchandise, or your order was damaged during shipment, contact us immediately to arrange a return and replacement. Shipping charges on defective, damaged or incorrect orders are subject to refund.
- All products sold by Carts and Parts Inc are covered by a 1 year warranty.
- Items purchased in the Carts and Parts webstore must be returned within 8 business days after delivery for a full refund.
- Products being returned beyond 8 business days of the delivery date will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. All sales are final after 30 days of the delivery date.
- You will need to contact customer service at 1-800-424-2278 to arrange late returns.
- Returns must be in new condition. We will not accept returns that have obvious wear and tear or have been damaged by the customer.